Thursday, July 15, 2010

2 months


So Rowen, What's up?

I believe you weigh 12 pounds but we will see tomorrow at your checkup

You HATE tummy time but I think you hold your head up pretty good despite it

Still wearing size 1 diapers, 0-3 month clothes are getting snug and you wear a lot of 6 and even 6-9 month outfits

You smile is contagious, you are a happy little guy and are trying to laugh already

You LOVE your mama, you stare at me in crowds...melts my heart!

Your longest stretch of sleep was 6.5 hours but that was a fluke, most nights it's only 3-4.

You are a snacker, nursing only 5-8 min. at a time so I have been pumping and giving you a bottle

I think you are starting to look like me but with daddy's expressions

Noah has chilled out a bit but now that you have toy's and a playmate he likes to steal them every chance he gets, just wait until your a bit bigger...

No comments:

Post a Comment